Thursday, June 24, 2010

IMAGES SPEAK A THOUSAND WORDS?

Well,
We always sit in front of images, watch them and have seen ourselves emote differently to different images. Each picture may draw reactions that are different from individuals?
Ever wondered why this was the way it is?

Is it just the wiring of humans, or is it the conditioning that one undergoes that makes you react the way you do?
Why has it been said that a picture can speak a thousand words? What is the essence of the image, that allows it to speak these words? I have failed to understand the rationale...
Why is it that in this thing we do everyday named existence is called LIVING??

Through this blog, I intend to understand, with inputs from everyone what is exactly this thing we call Life... and what is it that we intend to derive from it?

I understand that to each, the meaning they wish to derive from life is different.... but is it not just a movement from the cradle to the grave... this at the risk of sounding highly pessimistic... which i assure you I am not...

But here I am, looking for the meaning of existence and what we can do from it....

Till next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment