
I recently got myself a tattoo.... I belive that Body Art always tells a story. I like stories and tattoos, no matter how well done, and if they don't tell a story that involves you emotionally, then they're just there for decoration, then they're not a valid tattoo. There has to be some emotional appeal or they're not, to my way of thinking, a real tattoo. It tells people what you are and what you believe in, so there's no mistakes. I got a lion for myself... coz I belive in the qualities of a lion that makes him rule over the Jungle.... This Tattoo is to remind me of my goal... My goal of ruling the World!!!
I faced a variety of reactions on my getting a tattoo... as it was spontaneous and no one heard me say a word about it.. until it was actually done... I faced surprise... People never expected me to go and get a tattoo... due to its association with goons, goofs, druggies and the works... but hey... I got mine and it does tell a story....
Tattooing is about personalizing the body, making it a true home and fit temple for the spirit that dwells inside it.... Tattooing therefore, is a way of keeping the spiritual and material needs of my body in balance.
Tattoo the pristine flesh.....What is permanent anyway?
This ink only lasts 'til the grave,Skin and ideas decompose, that which we did compose.
Cheers till next time!!
No comments:
Post a Comment